Wednesday 1 April 2015

Audience Feedback

In order to gain some audience feedback, I posted my video on my Facebook page:


I was not expecting huge amounts of replies as nearly every single media student has posted their video on social media, and I am pretty sure people are getting tired of seeing them! However, I did receive a few comments and 6 likes, which was more than I was expecting. When posting on social media it's important to consider the 'peak' times for when everybody is active, and perhaps I did not pick the best time, and the evening would have been better.

I received a really useful comment from another media student Beth, in which she gave me her opinion of my video:



I also asked my 14 year old brother some questions in order to gain some more feedback, from a slightly younger audience;


No comments:

Post a Comment