Friday 27 March 2015

Final Video Draft





(PLEASE WATCH ON THE SMALL SCREEN- Youtube has insanely decreased the quality and has cropped it to an unwanted size when watched on new window)

This is my final draft of my music video. Overall, I think that it is a successful product and was pretty much how I had imagined it. My main ideas of my video before construction were:

  •  Simple, basic editing
  • Majority black and white
  • Simple transitions
  • Ambiguous abstract narrative
I feel that I have achieved all of these features as there is not alot of editing throughout the video, with the 'additive dissolve' being the only transition used throughout. Apart from the ink clips, everything else is in black and white so therefore the ink colours contrast and stand out much more. The video follows an abstract narrative throughout, with no obvious story at all. I feel like there is still one or two small changes to make, as some shots last longer than originally intended. Apart from this, I am very happy with the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment