Saturday 4 April 2015

Q3: What have you learned from your audience feedback?













In order to gain feedback from a younger audience, I also asked my 14 year old brother for his opinion on my video and ancillary texts,. (INSERT VIDEO HERE)

I felt that it was important for me to gain feedback from different ages of audience as although my genre may have a specifically older target audience, due to advancements in technology music videos are available to any one, any age, all over the world and I wanted to use this to my advantage

Overall, audience feedback has been a constant use throughout the whole process of planning, construction, and evaluation, and has really helped me develop my products. It aided me in confirming I made right decisions in my video, and also helped me make minor changes. Without feedback  I would have been left unsure on certain decisions, but now I can be sure I have made the right choices in order to create a professional combination of products.


No comments:

Post a Comment